Booking an Appointment
Your session can be reserved by contacting Debi personally by phone or email. Sessions are typically conducted in the studio, however you may also request a session on location for a small additional charge. Payment of your session package is due AT the time of reservation and maybe made online or by cash.
If you must cancel your appointment, doing so at least 48 hours in advance will allow your appointment to be rescheduled. Cancellation less than 48 hours before your scheduled time or failure to show for your appointment will result in forfeiture of this retainer.
Returning clients shall have completed their portrait orders prior to booking additional appointments. If necessary we can arrange a deposit in the event that portrait sessions run exceptionally close together (as in maternity and newborn images).
Session package fees
This fee covers my time for the session, image preparation and personal service to the client… only products/prints listed in the package are included. Addons and substitutions are available at additional cost. Gift certificates used towards your session fee must be surrendered at the time of booking to hold your session. There may also be a travel fee associated if you sessions is held on location.
Your session is expected to take about an hour in a private studio atmosphere. Sessions may take place in studio or at your location, and I rarely schedule more than two sessions per day to give you my fullest attention.
Each session is intended for one main subject (person) – please do not bring additional persons to your session. It is much easier to get great portraits if there is a relaxed atmosphere, so please do not invite anyone along who may distract or make you feel uncomfortable.
Click here to inquire about scheduling a session or call 832-257-3880
Style and color of clothes
Suggestions for clothing will be given upon booking.
Your images will be ready for presenting in about a week. An online presentation of your proofs will be arranged and will be viewable for 5 days. Orders should be placed during this time. If more time is needed to decide on your order, a deposit is required.
Any remaining payment for your order is due on the day you place the order. This payment is non-refundable as these are custom items that you are ordering. Please be prepared to place your order within a few days of the viewing. Prints may take up to 3 weeks to be ready for pick up.
- Portrait orders have a minimum $200 purchase unless booked in a “package”.
- Photo treasures are unique ways to enjoy your images (such as jewelry) and can be purchased after a minimum print order is placed.
- Your order is encouraged in the first few days after your proof presentation:
- 30 days after your session, client files/paperwork are archived. All of your images require reprocessing once archived, so orders, initial and reorders, after this time are subject to a reprocessing fee.
- Specials, discounts, giveaways, contests are valid only for 30 days after your session, unless otherwise noted. After this time, your order is subject to the current pricing and policies, including any reprocessing fees.
- The session images collection can be purchased at a discount according to your order total and are available only for 30 days at the initial order.
- Price and policies at the time of your session/booking are in effect for 30 days after the session. Any order after 30 days from your session will fall under the current pricing schedule and policies.
Receive and pay for order
Order is to be paid in full before receiving photos. I accept cash, and online payments, and personal checks at my discretion (photos may be held until your check clears).
email@example.com or call 832-257-3880
**add me to your email address book so
my response to you doesn’t get filtered**
All images (pictures) created by me during your session, or otherwise, are copyrighted and protected as such. As with other photo studios’ pictures, it is illegal to make copies of these photos without written consent.