What is boudoir photography?
fun, flirty, sexy, intimate, romantic, sensual and most of all respectful
for women over 21
What if I am not a supermodel?
Who is!? We will discuss and concentrate on what you love about yourself (and what someone else loves too!)
Where does session take place?
I have a very private, comfortable studio where only you and I are present.
What happens at session?
We will select clothing and make a short plan for the session, get dressed and start to shoot!
It is quite natural to be nervous at first but I promise after the first few shots, you will be relaxed and having fun
You’ll dress to your comfort level - it isn’t necessary to “bare all” to hint at sexy, but fine art nudes can be fun.
What are some tips for a boudoir session?
You’ll find those under “Information -> Tips”
Will images appear on website?
Your images are safe! We’d love to share your images with other women considering a boudoir shoot to give an idea of what to expect HOWEVER your images will not be shared unless I have your permission to do so. AND when choosing your images, your private online gallery will be under password.
My philosophy on “standard” retouching:
- I smoothe and soften skin but only subtly, not to the point that it looks plastic
- I will remove/soften acne, undereye circles, cellulite, bruises, and scratches.
- Upon request only, will I retouch naturally occuring marks like scars, moles, and birthmarks
- Tan lines and tattoos are outside “standard” retouching.
- Changes in eye color, hair color, shape of body are outside “standard” retouching
If there is retouching that you would prefer to have that is beyond the ”standard”, we can discuss feasibility and charges for non-standard retouching.